Mail the form with deposit of $50.00 made payable to Quilting in Toccoa to:
Frances H. Cranford
1202 Council Drive
Augusta, GA 30909
Questions: Contact me at 706-736-0250 (Home) or 706-691-7925 (Cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration begins Monday, November 6, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. Classes start Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Class times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. It is the discretion of the teacher whether they are available outside of those hours. A schedule will be given out at registration which includes meal times and events during retreat.
- There will be a gathering for the new attendees before dinner on Monday. More info will be given at registration. Dinner is at 5:30 p.m.
- SOYO rooms are assigned. Please note which group you would like to sew with on your registration. Those requests will be met unless the number is too large for one room. I go by last year’s list if you do not name a group.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposit is non-refundable. No refunds after October 1, 2017 with the exception of hardship cases to be reviewed individually. No refunds due to no shows.
- Block challenge info and fabric will be mailed with the confirmation packet. If you do not wish to participate in Block challenge, I will email or fax retreat info.
- We will complete charity blocks for quilts at the retreat. You or your guild may request a quilt or blocks for the charity that you support.
- If your guild wishes to display a raffle quilt and sell tickets at the retreat please let me know.
- Items for Sale Room should be sewing and/or quilt related.
- Our vendor at the retreat – Brenda, Schoolhouse Quilts – will have the supply lists for all classes. You may check with her to see if she has what you need. Brenda’s Email: email@example.com.
- Some classes require purchasing patterns from teacher. Supplies needed and teachers’ contact info is available to download by clicking on the Supply List after each class description.